Each year, the governing body undertakes a survey of parents to establish their views and concerns. This information enables the understanding of the current views of parents, but also to provide information to the governors in order to shape future policy and direction of the school.
- The 2019 survey was completed in January 2019. This survey represents the views of 64% of school parents.
- In total 118 parents responded to the survey, 55 from Key Stage 1 (KS1) and 63 from Key Stage 2 (KS2). This was a slightly lower level of feedback compared to the survey completed in 2018.
- The most disagreed with statements were that the children liked school, and that the school seeks parents views on their child’s learning and progress.
- 9 parents supported their returns with additional responses which is similar to previous surveys in 2017 / 18.
- KS1 parents continue the trend of being slightly more positive than KS2 parents.
- Both KS1 and KS2 parents believe strongly that their children are happy and fulfilled at school with a safe environment with good teaching and provision of resources.
- 99.2% of parents agree that teaching is good, 98.3% of parents agree that their child is making good progress at school.
To download the full survey please Click here