From Week commencing 2nd September 2019 School Meals will cost £2.35 per day.
Meals are provided free of charge to pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Payments for other children must be made through ParentPay, please ensure your school meal account is kept up to date.
CLICK HERE for our current Nunthorpe Primary Academy Lunch Menu.
Packed Lunches – we are a NUT FREE school.
Please follow the guidance below when preparing your child’s packed lunch.
- Packed lunches should be brought to school in a suitable plastic container/lunch bag with your child’s name clearly marked on it.
- We are a nut free school! Please ensure packed lunches do not contain any nuts.
- Lunches must not contain sweets. We encourage children to eat healthily and bring a balanced packed lunch.
- Please provide your child with a drink. Please do not send in glass bottles or cans of any kind. No fizzy drinks. Water is available at lunch time for all children.
- Please ensure grapes are cut in half length ways.
There is some great guidance on the NHS Choices website Click here
Notice in writing, of ONE FULL WEEK is required for any child transferring to a packed lunch, please contact the School Office for further information.
How can I see if I am eligible for Free School Meals?
If you receive qualifying benefits you may be entitled to free meals for your child. You can contact the Educational Benefits Team on 01642 774774 for more information and confidential advice. Email: email@example.com
You can download a Free School Meal application form here.