Each year, the governing body undertakes a survey of parents to establish their views and concerns. This information enables the understanding of the current views of parents, but also to provide information to the governors in order to shape future policy and direction of the school.
- The 2018 survey was completed in January 2018.
- In total 128 parents responded to the survey, 66 from Key Stage 1 (KS1) and 62 from Key Stage 2 (KS2). This was a similar level of feedback compared to the survey completed in 2017.
- This survey represents the views of 65% of school parents.
- 8 parents supported their returns with additional responses similar to previous surveys in 2016 / 7.
- Both KS1 and KS2 parents believe strongly that their children are happy and fulfilled at school with a safe environment with good teaching and provision of resources.
- 100% of parents agree that teaching is good, 99.2% of parents agree that their child is making good progress at school.
To download the full survey please Click Here