Each year, the governing body undertakes a survey of parents to establish their views and concerns. This information enables the understanding of the current views of parents, but also to provide information to the governors in order to shape future policy and direction of the school.
- The 2017 survey was completed in February 2017.
- In total 132 parents responded to the survey, 71 from Key Stage 1 (KS1) and 61 from Key Stage 2 (KS2). This was a similar level of feedback compared to the survey completed in 2016.
- This survey represents the views of 65% of school parents.
- 9 parents supported their returns with additional responses which is lower to previous surveys in 2015 / 6.
- Both KS1 and KS2 parents believe strongly that their children are happy and fulfilled at school with a safe environment with good teaching and provision of resources.
- 100% of parents agree that teaching is good, 99.2% of parents agree that their child is making good progress at school.
To download the full survey please Click Here