Teachers will send letters to be completed by parents prior to clubs beginning. Some clubs may have a limited capacity and you will be informed if your child has a place.
|Day||Activity||Year Group||Time||To start|
|Monday||Netball Club||Y5 & Y6||3.20pm – 4.20pm||Finished for this year|
|Monday||Girls Get Active||Y5 & Y6||3.20pm – 4.20pm||Finished|
|Monday||Gardening Club||EYFS||3.20pm – 4.15pm||Start 3rd June|
|Tuesday||Science Club||Y6||3.20pm – 4.30pm||Finished|
|Wednesday||Football Club||Y5 & Y6||3.20pm – 4.20pm||Finished for this year|
|Wednesday||Singing Club||Y2 – Y6||3.20pm – 4.30pm||Start 5th June (charge applies)|
|Wednesday||Guitar Club||Y3||2.00pm – 3.00pm||Start 5th June (charge applies)|
|Thursday||Guitar Club||Y3 – Y6||3.20pm – 4.00pm||Start 6th June (charge applies)|
|Thursday||Running Club||Y3 – Y6||3.20pm – 4.10pm||Finished|
|Friday||Keyboard Club||Y2 – Y6||3.20pm – 4.30pm||Start 7th June (charge applies)|
After School Activities Rules and Expectations
- Children will attend for a maximum of a half term and then you will need to re-register them. Please do not assume they have a place.
- Children must have a full PE kit appropriate for the sport they are taking part in.
- If your child is going to be absent from a club on any occasion, an adult MUST contact the school office detailing which club your child will not be attending as soon as possible to avoid any safeguarding issues and unnecessary phone calls. This can be a written note or email sent to BSaunders@nunthorpeprimary.org.uk or telephone (01642) 315508.
- Children must be collected from clubs at the given time as per the registration arrangements.
- If your child no longer wishes to attend any club, an adult MUST contact the school office detailing which club your child will not be attending. This can be a written note or email sent to BSaunders@nunthorpeprimary.org.uk or telephone (01642) 315508 detailing which club they no longer wish to attend.
- Our Behaviour Policy applies to all After School Clubs. Children must show respect for all adults involved in running the clubs at all times.
The school will send a message out via the school APP as far in advance as possible if a club is going to be cancelled.